birding-aus

May 31 pelagic off Mooloolaba

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: May 31 pelagic off Mooloolaba
From: "Greg Roberts" <>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 15:24:40 +1000
We are cancelling the pelagic trip off the Sunshine Coast pencilled in for
this Saturday - rescheduled from last week's cancellation caused by the
weather - due to lack of numbers.

We will try again for Saturday May 31. Let me know if interested please,
cost $120pp as usual. Maybe it will be third time lucky.

Greg Roberts