birding-aus

FW: Birding-Aus Digest, Vol 6, Issue 6 [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: Birding-Aus Digest, Vol 6, Issue 6 [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 13:31:05 +1000
See below.

________________________________
From: Nikolas Haass
Sent: Wednesday, 7 May 2014 12:59 PM
To: Perkins, Harvey; ; 'Jenny Spry'
Subject: Birding-Aus Digest, Vol 6, Issue 6 [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Hi Jenny & Harvey,

Our non-bird list for Bowra (24-27 April 2014)

Mammals
Macropus giganteus, Eastern Grey Kangaroo
Macropus robustus robustus, Eastern Wallaroo/Euro
Macropus rufus, Red Kangaroo
Sus scrofa, Pig
Oryctolagus cuniculus, European Rabbit

Reptiles
Gehyra australis, Australian House Gecko
Pseudechis australis, King Brown (Mulga) Snake
Suta suta, Curl Snake

Amphibians
Cyclorana verrucosa, Rough Frog
Litoria caerulea, Green Tree Frog