birding-aus

Urgent Rescue required - rescue complete

To: "Peter Shute" <>, "storm" <>
Subject: Urgent Rescue required - rescue complete
From: "ELIZABETH SHAW" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:15:24 +1000
Baling twine is usually synthetic and takes years to degrade, if at all. Most farmers collect it after cutting it free of the bale as it can even tangle livestock, but it is extremely tough and almost as useful as fencing wire. It frays into lots of nylon fibres and would be attractive to line and build nests with.

Elizabeth Shaw
Phillip Island
Victoria

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Shute