birding-aus

Urgent Rescue required - rescue complete

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Urgent Rescue required - rescue complete
From: storm <>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 22:14:08 +1000
Twine, I don't know. Kite strings and fishing line, too common.

Many of these injuries are fatal because animals get caught in trees and
starve, or the injuries caused by the loss of blood circulation are either
fatal of themselves or leave them unable to live in the wild.

Birds like pigeons, magpies, Ibis and other ground feeding birds are
vulnerable in cities. Obviously by waterways all birds are vulnerable.