birding-aus

Affinis Gull-billed Tern, Vic

To: "Jenny Spry" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Affinis Gull-billed Tern, Vic
From: "ELIZABETH SHAW" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:55:59 +1100
Hi Jenny,
The inland track only goes for 100 metres or so before going down to the beach, but it does give you the opportunity to see more bush birds. We've (BirdLife Bass Coast and before then WESBOC) always called the point Stockyard Point, but you do get to it from the Jam Jerrup beach.

Elizabeth Shaw
Phillip Island
Victoria

-----Original Message----- From: Jenny Spry