birding-aus

Hello Birdy

To: Bob Way <>, birding-aus <>
Subject: Hello Birdy
From: Helen Larson <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 05:42:21 +0000 (GMT)
We will be watching Hello Birdy on Saturday but have to record the episode of 8
Feb (Ancients) as we'll be on a plane to Sri Lanka (for birding).
The Ancient Birds episode should include cassowaries and my dear spouse Jeff,
who finds cassowaries by bicycle - he and William McInnes had the best time
driving the film crew batty while looking for cassowaries and their droppings.
Also features cassowaries who live around the house of our friends in Bingil
Bay. We are curious to see how much made the final cut.
Helen