birding-aus

RFI: Some Tassie species

To: "'John Graff'" <>, "'Birding-Aus'" <>
Subject: RFI: Some Tassie species
From: "Dare Family" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:30:35 +1030
Hi John,

We had Satin Flycatcher quite near Hobart Airport at Meehan Reserve. Your
best bet for most of the other species is Bruny Island. You might get
Forty-spotted Pardalote at Peter Murrell Reserve (near Kingston). We've seen
Blue-winged Parrot only on the west coast. This youTube clip of our
Tasmanian birding film may be of some help. It's at this link:
http://bit.ly/Ixy0zx Good luck!

Alana and Greg