birding-aus

Night Parrot Debate

To: "'Denise Goodfellow'" <>, "'Andrew Thelander'" <>, "'Greg Roberts'" <>
Subject: Night Parrot Debate
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:03:03 +1030
And just to add a bit to that, I've yet to hear of a politician with any
real interest in environmental issues. Many of them make the right sorts of
noises but their main concerns are what will get them back in at the next
election, not the environment.  Their eyes are set on their salaries and a
fat pension.

Tony.