birding-aus

size please

To: "'Peter Madvig'" <>, "'birding-aus'" <>
Subject: size please
From: "Jeff Davies" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 01:28:06 +1100
Peter, you're not looking carefully enough, the measurements are in HANZAB
vol.3, page 584, middle of second column, last table shows measurements for
(6) ssp nilotica and (7) ssp affinis.

Thanks Jeff...that is where I looked, but can only see size of macrotarsa,

not affinis......!?!

Just wording saying it's alot smaller - which of course it is.
Thanks and Cheers
Peter