birding-aus

Oriental Plover in SE Qld

Subject: Oriental Plover in SE Qld
From: Joshua Bergmark <>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 20:46:54 +1000
Tim, the Tuggerah bird is on private property, same site as the Pectoral
Sandpiper has been. The Sydney one reported today on Birdline (seen last
week though) is accessible, however a private message to the finder
clarified that the Sydney Oriental Plover is at BUSHELL'S Lagoon, not
Baker's, as it says on Eremaea. David Stowe is heading out tomorrow, so
expect an update.

Cheers,
Joshua Bergmark