birding-aus

PNG Trip Report (Plus a couple of days in FNQ)

Subject: PNG Trip Report (Plus a couple of days in FNQ)
From: Ian Reid <>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:16:20 +0930
Dear Peter,

I'd love a copy of your report (with pics, email is fine). Some of my best ever birding memories arer from Keki Lodge.

I post this back to the list because the answer to your question about travellingbirder may be of general interest. About 6 months ago some Belgian birders launched a replacement and upgrade to travellingbirder. It is an awesome resource that indexes over 10,000 reports to date.

See:
    www.cloudbirders.com

Cheers, Ian