birding-aus

WTNT report from Clive Meadows

Subject: WTNT report from Clive Meadows
From: "Prof Michael Tarburton" <>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 16:01:07 +1000
 Thanks very much Clive
for the 26 Needletail sightings from last season - just received.  So
that others know why this e-mail.  Clive sent me an e-mail back in
June but the attached file of sightings never came through.  It just
did. so I am very happy.  It seems clive lives in that part of NSW
that had extra birds last season.
I now have 49,950 reports for this species, so if some one else can
dig out 50 sightings we will have 50,000 records.  It has taken a lot
of work to dig out and combine the same sightings being reported in
various atlasses, & internet sites, and combining the duplicates has
significantly reduced the number of records.
Cheers & Happy birding
Mike
Mike Tarburton