birding-aus

Possible Tasmanian Morepork in Victoria

Subject: Possible Tasmanian Morepork in Victoria
From: Chris Corben <>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:53:20 -0500
Hi Murray

Thanks for that - and interesting photos!

I wasn't suggesting that breeding on the mainland and migration should be mutually exclusive! No reason why both shouldn't happen, as is the case with Pink Robin, and I assume several other species.

My main point was that if there are summer populations as well, it could complicate the resolution of ID characters if this wasn't recognised.

Cheers, Chris.