birding-aus

URL links in birding-aus posts

To: "" <>
Subject: URL links in birding-aus posts
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:57:34 +1000
Trying again with the URL from your earlier post:

http://sunshinecoastbirds.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/masked-owl-at-amamoor-sunshine-coast.html

<http://sunshinecoastbirds.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/masked-owl-at-amamoor-sunshine-coast.html>

<url:http://sunshinecoastbirds.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/masked-owl-at-amamoor-sunshine-coast.html>

Peter Shute