birding-aus

Albany Pelagic Trips - 4th & 5th May

To: Birding-Aus <>, "" <>
Subject: Albany Pelagic Trips - 4th & 5th May
From: John Graff <>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:07:55 +0800
G'day everyone, We still have some spaces for both days off Albany (south coast
WA) if anyone is interested. We do need minimum numbers to run these trips and
at present I don't have that, so if you're keen to come along please let me
know ASAP. Given the issues with filling the boat for the last few years,
unfortunately I anticipate the Albany trips will be on indefinite hiatus after
these trips, so it would be good if we could get these ones out If you'd like
anymore details, please let me know Cheers,John