birding-aus

wildlife books for sale

To: <>
Subject: wildlife books for sale
From: "Theo Tasoulis" <>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 16:36:05 +1100
Hi all,
Am culling part of my library, have the following books for sale:
A complete guide to Antarctic Wildlife - Shirihai
Birds of East Africa - Stevenson/Fanshaw
Collins Bird Guide 2009
Field guide to the Birds of North America - Nat.Geog.Soc
Mammals of Madagascar - Garbutt
Prehistoric Mammals of Australia and New Guinea - Long et. al.
Herpetofauna of Vietnam - Nyguyen
The Amphibians and Reptiles of Greece - Valakos et.al.
Handbook to Middle East Amphibians and Reptiles - Leviton et.al
All books are in mint condition and are very reasonably priced.
If any one is interested please contact me offline

Cheers,
Theo