birding-aus

Sound alone Michael Morcombe

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Sound alone Michael Morcombe
From: Steve Clark <>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:31:49 +1100
Just looking at my copy on my iPod.

'no part of this multimedia product may be copied or reproduced, stored in
a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means'

also

'the product ... will not be installed or used on multiple devices'

and

'you agree ... that you will not disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile'

So, clearly, extracting the audio files is a breach of the license
agreement.

Cheers
Steve