birding-aus

Desperate Little Corella Bred With Silver Gull

To: "" <>
Subject: Desperate Little Corella Bred With Silver Gull
From: Chris Shaw <>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 10:38:39 +1030
Sunday morning in the Pilbara as Cyclone Mitchell brushes the coast bringing
only an increase of cloud. Hopefully it will drift further away into the Indian
Ocean. Anyway at least a couple of hundred Little Corella's live beside and
among the houses of Karratha and watching their comings and going can be fun…
if not noisy!

The seagull and the corella… well… it's on my blog and it is the end of the
year!

Best wishes for a prosperous New Year.

Chris Shaw

Mobile 0409 675912

My blog - "Top Birds and Everyfing" can be found on the following link

http://topbirdsandeveryfing.typepad.com/top-birds-everyfing/

It is easier to go down a hill than up,
but the view is from the top.

- Arnold Bennett