birding-aus

Birdlog apps 50% off

To: " Aus" <>
Subject: Birdlog apps 50% off
From: BirdlineACT <>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:42:49 +1100
I have been using the Birdlog app on my iPhone for the past month and have
found it an outstanding way of recording my sightings. Previously I used
Birdsight AU.

In its Christmas newsletter, Birds in the Hand (the company that makes
Birdlog), has announced a 50% discount on its apps. You can get the
Australia/NZ app for US$4.99 or the world wide app for US$9.99
Both apps are available for iPhone and Android.

I have no affiliation with Bird in the Hand, other than a very satisfied
customer.

Regards
Alastair

BIRDLINE ACT

Please report all interesting sightings of birds in the ACT to
www.eremaea.com/birdlinerecentsightings.aspx?birdline=11