birding-aus

Superb Parrots around NSW Southern Plains

To: "" <>
Subject: Superb Parrots around NSW Southern Plains
From: brendan cook <>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:00:42 +1100
Hi all,

This year theWandering Drongos have decided to give up the chasing the
Twitchaton record! A group decision has been made to head south from Newcastle
and obtain a few new life ticks instead, many if which multiple members of our
team will share.

Particular species in mind are Freckled Duck and Superb Parrot. There have been
good recent sightings of freckleds at Belconnon Pond and Gum Swamp, so we are
fairly confident we will pick them up somewhere along the track.

What I am after is some information about recent sightings or regular haunts of
Superb Parrots around Wagga Wagga, West Wylong and Forbes. We will be
travelling this track so any information will be greatly appreciated. Any other
information regrading other species if interest would also be very welcomed.

I'm sure it's good news to many teams to hear that we have decided to drop out
of the running this year but we will be back!!!

Good luck to everybody participating next weekend...

Brendan Cook

Sent from my iPhone