birding-aus

RFI: South West WA

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI: South West WA
From: Ed Williams <>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 02:49:01 +0000
Hi all,

Rob Hynson, Tony Keene and I will be hitting South West WA in a couple of
weekends' time.  We've been gathering up a solid itinerary but would be
grateful if anyone has any up to date info on any of the following:

Any recent sightings of Rock Parrots at Two People's Bay

The "Big 3" at Cheyne's Beach

Western Fieldwren/Western Whipbird around Mount Trio/Salt River Road

General hotspots for endemics in Dryandra

Spotlighting suggestions for Dryandra and Cheynes beach areas

Any recent SW sightings of Long-toed Stint

Also on a non-birding level any really good spots for Numbat, Honey Possum or
Rosenburg's Goanna?

Finally I have to thank Frank O'Connor for all the info on his excellent
website - and the Leeuwin Curernt Birding blogger (whoever you are...!)

All the best,

Ed

Ed Williams
Kingsville, VIC