birding-aus

Gluepot's financial choices

Subject: Gluepot's financial choices
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 07:15:52 +1000
I've seen the current facility (the room attached to ranger's house), and
it is very crowded. the range of reference books is very good, but this
room is also a meeting room, research lab, the only internet access site
for the ranger and all the visiting researchers, etc etc. Heavily used and
space is limited. Gluepot is an important research site, in terms of birds,
plants and so on, so they need decent facilties. There are often quite a
number of researchers from Australia and overseas at the reserve.
sandra henderson, canberra