birding-aus

When will it ever end?????

To: <>
Subject: When will it ever end?????
From: "Chris Lloyd" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 17:25:38 +1000
Much as I would like to share Carl's optimism, having worked in the dismal
science trade, the only thing that will go down the S bend is manufacturing
generally and the Anglophone of manufacturing in particular. China is
treading the footsteps of us all and will now start serious domestic
consumption further enhancing economies of scale and returning it to its
four millennia average of nothing less that 25-45% of world GDP. The result
will be more full containers of consumption goods into Australian cities and
therefore more ports and warehouses adjacent with the attended M5 style
truck parking lot. Of course we might not need them if we had alternative
diversions to screen based opiates but who wants to look at the nightmare of
the Bimble Box when you can watch Avatar?

In case some of you felt that a substantive correction in commodity prices,
meant we might curtail our addiction to iDums, Great Falls,  Huawei's
telespy systems ad nausea - don't. Digging holes and shoveling it for a
crust will inevitably decline to average price/demand but it will be
followed closely by digging holes and putting seed (GM will transmogrify its
branding from fat tank to fat food) in them.

Chris Lloyd

Logo v5