birding-aus

Little Wattlebird

To: jenny spry <>
Subject: Little Wattlebird
From: Lorna Mee <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 13:19:25 +1000
In the Hunter  I observed a Little Wattlebird that had hatched in a hanging
pot plant in someones courtyard. On observation prior to fledging the bird
was getting around in this strange contorted twisted position as its
parents came down occasionally to feed it. This bird was out of the nest
and out and about on its feet. Lorna Mee