birding-aus

Ashmore Reef trip needs YOU!

Subject: Ashmore Reef trip needs YOU!
From: John Weigel <>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 19:31:04 +1000

Hi all,

My 'big year' is going great, and if anything, I've had TOO much luck - and
await the dreaded 'yang' (disastrous happenings) that seem usually to follow
such blatant 'yings' (extra-good happenings) as I have had the good fortune to
experience. Anyone interested in following my progress can see this at
http://www.birdingfordevils.com.au/p/number-of-beast-so-far.html . I'm now
heading across Top End from Cairns, across to West Kimberley - country that I
know and love well.

My understanding is that the 20 - 27 October scheduled trip to Ashmore Reef
still has several positions available.  This is a mild plea for those seeking a
real adventure, and potential 'tick-fest'  to contact Mike Carter 03 97877136;
 to secure your space. I'm counting on an unforgettable
trip with the potential of a bucket-ful of 'ticks' as a bonus, so am hopeful
you will help make up the minimum numbers!

Best wishes,

John Weigel

www.birdingfordevils.com.au
0414 883 166