birding-aus

Hunters in National Parks

To: Wes Tolhurst <>
Subject: Hunters in National Parks
From: Storm <>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:03:11 +1000
Wes and others,

As we've seen from the birds that are shot during duck killing season, Rex
hunters come in a variety of styles.

Your friends sound semi-professional and I applaud their efforts. However rec
hunters are also people who can't tell the difference between a mallard and a
swan or a freckled duck. It also includes people who leave an animal wounded,
not dead.

The use of professionals is very different to the use of people hunting for fun.

Cheers

Storm