birding-aus

SMS notifications

To: 'Dave Torr' <>
Subject: SMS notifications
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 08:47:15 +1000
I just went to add that email address to my address book for next time and
found it was already there, so I must have known that and forgotten.

I suppose you need to ring as well to check the conditions, but if they're
happy taking registrations by email then the SMS idea is a practical one. I do
think I could ring and leave a message much more quickly than I could type out
my name, permit number, car registration and the date of visit on a normal
mobile phone though.

Peter Shute