birding-aus

UNSOLICITED SPAM EMAILS

To: "Graham Buchan" <>
Subject: UNSOLICITED SPAM EMAILS
From: "Herbert Byaruhanga" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 06:24:11 -0500
Dear Graham,
Iam very sorry. I dont know how your email got in my mail box. I have been
travelling to different countries for the last 10 years. May be some how I
got it. Sure I was sending to all those I have met.

Actually the human rights is not as bad and it is published in some news
papers.

Kindly forget about all this.

Herbert