birding-aus

From Herbert Uganda

To: Tom Tarrant <>
Subject: From Herbert Uganda
From: Bob Gosford <>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 20:33:52 +0930
I second that.

I am looking forward to catching up with Herbert and the many hundreds of
other scientists, ethnoornithologists, birders, bird guiders and much more
in Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and the rest of that great continent at the
Pan-African Ornithological Congress in Arusha, Tanzania in October this
year.

See more for yourself here: http://www.paoc-africa.org/

Best,

Bob