birding-aus

J W Lewin

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: J W Lewin
From: "Wendy" <>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 20:54:42 +1000
My impression was, it was a humorous or perverse comment. I particularly like the final line (post script).
Wendy

Sent from my dusty old pc covered in lots of clutter!

Hi Bob,
Sorry, I must be missing something. Your post carries an implied criticism of Birding-Aus users for their lack of interest in the release of this book.

Not sure whether I would have shown any interest or not, but the point is, this is the first I have heard of it.

I'm not sure how people were meant to know it was being released, in order to be criticised for their lack of interest??

John Tongue
Ulverstone, Tas.