birding-aus

Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest

To: <>
Subject: Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest
From: "Birdpedia - Australia Info" <>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 00:05:07 +0930
The following is a digest of Sightings Reported on Birdpedia for the period
Monday, April 2, 2012 to Sunday, April 8, 2012:

Area: SA

Date: Friday, March 30, 2012

Location: Gawler Airstrip, Gawler West

Little Eagle (Hieraaetus morphnoides) (1) Excellent views of a single eagle
thermalling about 100 metres up over the eastern edge of the Gawler Airstrip.

Reported by: Chris Steeles on Monday, April 2, 2012