birding-aus

Flagged and banded Beach Stone Curlew

To: <>
Subject: Flagged and banded Beach Stone Curlew
From: inger vandyke <>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:11:55 +0000
Hi Birding-Aus folks,
I photographed a flagged and banded Beach Stone Curlew tonight at Hastings
Point in northern NSW.
He has a metal band on his right leg and a yellow flag with A2 on his left.
If anyone requires pictures, please contact me off board.
Cheers,
Inger

Inger Vandyke

Professional Wildlife Photographer and Writer
Expedition Leader - Western Tibet Expedition  (16 September - 7 October, 2013)
Assistant Publicity Officer - Southern Oceans Seabird Study Association (SOSSA)
Author - The Scrub Turkey Chronicles http://scrubturkeychronicles.blogspot.com/

Mob:  0402 286 437

www.ingervandyke.com