birding-aus

South America Part One

To: "'birding-aus'" <>
Subject: South America Part One
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:55:13 +1100
Good Evening Night Owls

                                             I have started to post more of
my photos from the trip I did to Ecuador and Peru in May-June 2010, sorry
that I have left it so long but Australian Birds were my priority but I will
do my best in the coming weeks to get most of my trip up on my website here
is the link to the batch from tonight
http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup
<http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0>
&cat=0

Also please remember that when you click on the thumbnail and it goes to a
larger size you can also click again and it will become even larger. I am
trying to get my webmaster to change the format so that you only click on
the thumbnail and it will go straight to a larger photo.

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Barraimaging