birding-aus

Scarlet-chested and Orange-bellied Parrots in 24hrs

To: "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Scarlet-chested and Orange-bellied Parrots in 24hrs
From: "Bob and Trish" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:06:20 +1030
I was quite pleased when I saw a Southern and a Northern Scrub-robin within
48 hours a few years ago. I suspect it is pretty easy to achieve such a feat
but probably not achieved by too many birders.

Anyway, I suspect Peter may have opened a "can of worms' here - there are
many variations/challenges - all the neophemas in 1 week, all the AU
'parrots' within 1 month and the real challenge "all the grasswrens within 1
month.

Bob Sothman
Adelaide