birding-aus

Re Feedback on Rockjumpers tours - a response from Rockjumper

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re Feedback on Rockjumpers tours - a response from Rockjumper
From: robert morris <>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 00:20:46 +0000
Adam et al.

I have nothing to do with Birdquest in any way and have not discussed this
issue with my brother.  I will say no more about the business ethics you have
entered into. That is between you and Birdquest.

My ONLY motivation was to let other real birders know what they were letting
themselves in for travelling to PNG on such a trip.

I was incredibly surprised, that having given this feedback to Rockjumpers -
privately and in confidence more than 5 months ago that no one bothered to
respond formally.

A lot of people asked me what the tour was like - so I've let people know.

I think the cheap shot at Birdquest is quite low. Sorry but it has to be said.

Rob Morris

Brisbane, Australia