birding-aus

Capertee Valley

To: "" <>
Subject: Capertee Valley
From: "Goodwin, Jason" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:09:53 +1100
Merry Christmas all,

I am going to Capertee Valley on Saturday for a few days. Has anyone any recent
info on where is best for Regent Honeyeaters, Plum Headed Finch, or anything
else of interest. This is my first visit, so keen to make the most of it.

Thanks

Jason

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also contain copyright
material of the Lend Lease Group. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately and delete all copies of this message. You must not copy,
use, disclose, distribute or rely on the information contained in it. Copying
or use of this communication or information in it is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. Contracts cannot be concluded with the Lend Lease Group nor
service effected by email. None of the staff of the Lend Lease Group are
authorised to enter into contracts on behalf of any member of the Lend Lease
Group in this manner. The fact that this communication is in electronic form
does not constitute our consent to conduct transactions by electronic means or
to use or accept electronic records or electronic signatures. Confidentiality
and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by
reason of mistaken delivery to you.
Lend Lease does not guarantee that this email or the attachment(s) are
unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects and accepts no
liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments due to
viruses, interception, corruption or unauthorised access. Lend Lease Group may
monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of
security and staff training. Please note that our servers may not be located in
your country. A list of Lend Lease Group entities can be found at
http://www.lendlease.com/OperatingEntities