birding-aus

RFI: Vic and Tas

To: <>
Subject: RFI: Vic and Tas
From: "Christopher Watson" <>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:29:05 +0930
G’day all,

Just thought I’d put the feelers out for any of my southern birding amigos who
might be up for a day of birding somewhere around Melbourne or country Vic, or
even the good ole WTP. I’ll be down for family Christmas shenanigans from about
the 18th of Dec, and staying through til the 31st. Any offers of advice or
company for a good day of birding will be gratefully received. I can provide
cheese scones, fuel money and a high level of naivety of the birds on your
patch.

Similarly, I’ll be down in Tassie after this and still keen to track down
Masked Owl, so any recent gen would be handy if anyone knows of some good spots.

Obviously, reciprocal rights are extended to any and all of my birding spots
and assistance around Central Australia if you ever visit the Red Centre.

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Chris Watson
Alice Springs