birding-aus

What is the function of Channel-billed Cuckoo's calling flights?

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: What is the function of Channel-billed Cuckoo's calling flights?
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 22:19:48 +1100
I don't believe the subject line affects the threading in the archives. It's
done using the message id, which is hidden in the headers. It's only necessary
to reply to a message to have it threaded correctly.

A message created from scratch, even with the exact same subject line, will
appear as a new thread in the archives.

With the apparent lack of supervision at WTP, it's easy to believe we'd never
be caught going in without a permit, so it's good to hear it's not true.

Peter Shute

Sent using BlackBerry