birding-aus

Access to the Western Treatment Plant

To: <>, <>
Subject: Access to the Western Treatment Plant
From: Ed Williams <>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 07:13:13 +0000
John, et al.

At the risk of stirring up a (litigious) hornets' nest here, sometimes I think
it would be fantastic to "name and shame" individuals that put everyone else's
access to fantastic birding sites at risk.

If people are caught trespassing such as in this incident I would like think
there were repercussions - banned permanently from the WTP, thrown off the
Birding-Aus list, and suspended/expelled from BOCA, BA, etc.

For the WTP all you need to do to get access is a quick induction and pay $20
for a two year access.  It's hardly the biggest hassle in the world - and at
the end of the day it's private property that we should be very thankful that
we have such fantastic access to.

Cheers all - and have a good evening,

Ed

Ed Williams