birding-aus

New Grasswren Species

To: jeff davies <>, <>, birding-aus threads <>
Subject: New Grasswren Species
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:29:00 +1100
G'day Jeff & Richard Jeff, you just beat me to correcting Richard's slip-up.
Another great spot for modestus is the Mt Lyndhurst area - maybe Richard you
have seen them there (& maybe since forgotten about it) when you've been
searching for the CB Whitefaces - there's quite a few of them out there...
Cheers Martin CachardCairns0428 782 808