birding-aus

Orange-bellied Parrot an Australian Treasure and another way you can hel

Subject: Orange-bellied Parrot an Australian Treasure and another way you can help
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:02:31 -0700
Having had the good fortunate to be amidst Orange-bellied Parrots at
Melaleuca on my Parrot filming journey accross Aus I was shocked to learn
later that at the time their numbers were down to less than 50 individuals
in the wild.

Now that my DVD set *Discovering the World of Parrots* is proving to be a
successful project with brisk sales I felt it would be great to give back to
a little parrot that helped make my journey worthwhile and that is in dire
need of assistance.

So...  if you havent ordered a copy and would like your own set order now
and I will send 50% of the value of each DVD set ($25.00)US to the Tasmania
organization WildCare for their work on the OBP.
You can learn about Wildcare here:

http://www.wildcaretas.org.au/programs?corporate_type_ID=9

Wildcare will form a full Natural Partner Fund if they raise $1000, ensuring
the fund is ongoing and specific to OBPs.

I am only happy to do my part.  Order your DVD's so you can help too!  It's
a gorgeous little parrot and it deserves our help!

Here is what some who have purchased the DVD series had to say:

*I have to say that your work is the best animal documentary I have seen
since 2004 or so! I have kind of a weakness for Australian Parrots and the
way you made your DVD series helped fill my yearning to see these beautiful
birds.  I want to congratulate you for a good job and write, that what I
ordered was worth every cent – seriously!
Thanks for a great film!
Margaret.*
*
*
*SUPER IMPORTANT.  If you want your DVD set purchased to help the OBP make
sure that you put the letters OBP after your name on the ordering form so I
know how your payment is designated.  Here is an example:*

Mr and Mrs Parrot Lover  OBP
115 Casuarina Lane
Cairns, QLD 4870

So far the DVD set has received great reviews and if you have been thinking
about purchasing a set now you know the profits made from sales are going to
a great cause!

HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN ORDER:
http://polytelismedia.wordpress.com/

If you have any questions at all drop me a line at my email address:

Thanks!

Don Kimball
Polytelis Media