birding-aus

An end to Australian Bird Photography workshops

Subject: An end to Australian Bird Photography workshops
From: Paul Randall <>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 14:58:30 +1100
Hello all,

Just a notice to let people know that I will be ending my photographic
workshops as of the end of this calendar year.  Unfortunately, due to
insurance issues and a lack of genuine interest, the continuation of this
service will no longer be feasible.

A big thank you to those who inquired about workshops and an even bigger
thank you to all participants.  I had a great time and I hope the
information/techniques I passed on were useful.
I'll continue to add images and photography articles to my website
wingsonwire.com so please keep an eye on it and feel free to shoot me an
email if you have any questions regarding bird photography or would just
like to say gday.

All the best,

Paul Randall (wingsonwire.com)