birding-aus

Chatham Albatross off Australia

To: "'Andrew Stafford'" <>, <>
Subject: Chatham Albatross off Australia
From: "Jeff Davies" <>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 12:59:47 +1000
I've got 15 listed in an ad hock manner since this thread started, needs
editing for accuracy and full attributions added but I haven't got time to
do it at the moment. Am I correct that there were two Chathams on Albatross
Island during 1985 and 1986.

Cape Schanck Vic. 8August1976 Mike Carter Peter Lansley Geoff Price, near
adult off Eden NSW 28August1976 Mike Carter, January 1981 an adult ashore on
Albatross Is Tas David Nicholls, January 1983 to 1986 an adult ashore on
Albatross Is Tas  Nigel Brothers, second bird Albatross Island 1985 to
Sept1994, 27July1985 imm Wollongong Mike Carter, David James and Tim Reid
The Mewstone  Feb1995, Nigel Brothers Pedra Branca March1995, Tim Reid sth
of Tasmania June1996,  Chris Gladwin Bateman's Bay  8 August 1999,
Wollongong 22 August 1999,  Wollongong 12 July 2002, Sydney  12 August 2002,
Inger Vandyke Wollongong Oct2002, Eaglehawk Neck pelagic Tasmania 3 Sept
2011

Cheers Jeff.