birding-aus

Neophemas at Chinchilla - male scarlet chested?

To: <>, birding aus <>
Subject: Neophemas at Chinchilla - male scarlet chested?
From: robert morris <>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 08:01:42 +0000
Glenys
in summary - red-rumped parrots would be expected - I think.
A male scarlet-chested in Chinchilla would be an amazing record - certainly
well out of range (I'm at work and don't have HANZAB to hand) and the
possibilities of it being an escape would certainly be on the cards.

Rob Morris

Brisbane, Australia