birding-aus

Noisy Scrub - bird link

To: Gary Oliver <>, <>
Subject: Noisy Scrub - bird link
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 01:10:40 +1030
Hi Gary

It's certainly a pass from me - you have to count this as it is clearly visible
what this bird is !!
I mean if you sent this pic to someone without any clues, they should be able
to ID it to species level - therefore it must count !!

Much better than my pic of one too - I still haven't seen one yet myself with
my eye lenses, let alone any camera lens. I've heard several, & one I reckon
was only about 2mtrs away at Two People's Bay, but I never got to see it!!
I need to go to Cheyne's Beach I think when next over in sw WA...

Great stuff with your quest & please let me know if you are back up this way so
I can help you to 'clean up' a few missed pic opportunities....

Cheers

Martin Cachard
Cairns
0428 782 808