birding-aus

Banded carcass

To: Paul & Irene Osborn <>,
Subject: Banded carcass
From: brian fleming <>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:30:28 +1000
On any walk on a beach, one should ALWAYS carry a good-sized plastic bag- or two (easy to fold up in pocket). This enables one to retrieve any banded or otherwise interesting corpse so it can be forwarded to nearest museum.
Museum ornithologists will be very interested, whatever it smalls like.

Anthea Fleming