birding-aus

Year List Ethics (Poll)

To: <>
Subject: Year List Ethics (Poll)
From: Joshua Bergmark <>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 13:20:49 +1030
Very good point Nikolas! I agree, listening to bird song is a great source of
information, and often it is also extremely beautiful to listen to.
I see the error in my previous comment now - I was just trying to think of the
question from a "year list perspective" (if you'll excuse my twitcher language)
I know my views will be different to others, really I'm just interested to hear
what everyone thinks.
Josh