birding-aus

Want to Go birding in SE Asia?

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Want to Go birding in SE Asia?
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 21:23:29 +1000
Dear All,

I know this is not about Australian Birds, but many aussie birders do like to duck off to Asia for a spot of birding, so some may be interested.

Malaysian Airlines has just put on sale air fares to a wide rang of fares to a wide range of Asian destinations for AUD 599 or less. I have just booked Sydney- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, for AUD 590. 12 including taxes etc.

The travel periods are mainly 15 JUl 20011 till 26 Sept 2011 ; 9 Oct 2011 till 17 Nov and 15 Jan 2012 till 31 Mar 2012. The booking period is 20 May 11 till 30 May 2011. These fares are not just to Malaysian ports but to cities in all SE Asian countries and are from all of the ports in Australia used by Malaysian.

To see these deals go to
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/au/en/deals/deals-of-the-day.html

I have no connection with Malaysian except as a happy birder who is now going to the Borneo Bird Festival for little more than the Sydney airport fees & taxes.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford