birding-aus

Fw: Photos of Buff-breasted Button-quail

To: <>, chris sanderson <>, <>
Subject: Fw: Photos of Buff-breasted Button-quail
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 22:22:06 +1030
G'day all

Yes, you guys are all right in thinking there are still no images taken of live
Buff BBQ out there... Paul, it's no urban myth !!

We've got to find the birds first of course, which hopefully will be fruitful
after a couple of good dry seasons up here...

I've only ever seen a pair once & lately in last 3 years there have been no
sightings at all by ant one ...... but a few of us up here have a theory on
where they may be hiding....

Wish us luck !!

Cheers

Martin Cachard