birding-aus

RFI Virachey and Cardamom Mts National Parks, Cambodia

To: <>, <>
Subject: RFI Virachey and Cardamom Mts National Parks, Cambodia
From: "Steve Potter" <>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:55:02 +0930
Hi Carl,

I have always found Rob and James from www.birdtourasia.com most helpful re
Asia.

You could try them.

Cheers

Steve Potter

RFI Virachey and Cardamom Mts National Parks, Cambodia

from [
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=%2Bfr
om%3Acarlsclifford%40gmail.com&idxname=birding-aus&sort=date%3Alate> Carl
Clifford]

[Permanent
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=birding-aus
&i=97CDB983-871A-4FED-99B1-C917C80FB7C9%40gmail.com>  Link][Original
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/extract-mesg.cgi?a=bir
ding-aus&m=2011-05&i=97CDB983-871A-4FED-99B1-C917C80FB7C9%40gmail.com> ]

Birding-Aus Aus <>

RFI Virachey and Cardamom Mts National Parks, Cambodia

Carl Clifford <>

Tue, 17 May 2011 11:32:23 +1000

Dear B-A,

Sorry about the cross-post. I am in the early stages of planning a birding
trip to Virachey National Park and the Cardamom Mts. National Parks in
Cambodia. I have been dredging the internet for info on birding in these
areas, and have not found much info. I can find some on "jungle treks", but
from past experience, you do not have much time for birding.

If anyone on the list has visited these locations, particularly Virachey NP,
I would be most grateful for any information they might like to share. I
have tried the OB list, but, so far, there has been a deafening silence.

Thanks in anticipation,

Carl Clifford